This Brand New Voltage Converter (Step up & Step Down Transformer) available in Sri Lanka are designed to reduce electrical voltage. When it comes to step down transformers, their primary voltage is always greater than their secondary voltage. A step down transformer “steps down” the voltage fed to it. For example, a step down transformer is needed to output 110v in a country with a 220v supply.
Step down transformers are designed to convert voltage from a higher level or phase configuration, in most cases down to a lower voltage level. The Step down transformers can include features for electrical isolation, power distribution, and control and instrumentation applications. Step down transformers typically rely on the principle of magnetic induction between coils to convert voltage and/or current levels.
- Brand name: Unitec
- Phase: single
- Coil structure: toroidal
- Coil number: autotransformer
- On/Off Switch
- Efficient and intelligent, precision voltage.
- High safety, not easy to explode, non-toxic, energy-saving, flexible.
- Effective thermal dissipation which is stable to use.
- Low consumption, long service life, high energy transformation ratio
- Input voltage: 110/200/220/240V AC
- Output voltage: 110/220V AC
- Capacity: 1000 Watts
- Built-in fuse protection
- Durable design with a heavy-duty cord.
Appliance should be less than 700W