- 3-Pin XLR Plug to 6.35mm mono Plug Adapter converts a 3-Pin XLR Jack to a 6.35mm mono Plug.
- All metal construction with nickel-plated connectors. This adapter is frequently used by musicians in a studio as well as during live performance.
- This adapter is primarily used with professional audio and video equipment.
- Also frequently used with studio equipment.
- Can be applied on microphone connections/audio electronics, amplifiers and cabling applications.
- Helpful accessory for performing live musicians.
- Connection A: 3-Pin XLR Plug
- Connection B: 6.35mm mono Plug
- All metal construction with nickel-plated connectors.
- Cable Length: approx. 10m
Package Content :
1 x Microphone Adapter Cable