BM800 Professional Microphone Condenser Microphone Sri Lanka for Video Recording Radio Studio Microphone for Computer with Shock Mount
BROADCASTING AND RECORDING MICROPHONE
This is a professional condenser microphone available in Sri Lanka ,which adopts the exacting complete electronic circuit control and gold-plate Diaphragm capsule, the microphone with a good cardioids polar pickup pattern, high output, low self-noise, and the accurate Reproduction of even the most subtle sound, suitable especially for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, stage performances and computer. Absolutely fulfil the requirement of high quality for broadcasting and recording.
The BM-800 Condenser Microphone available in Sri Lanka is ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, recording. With a cardioid (uni-directional) pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise, highlighting the performance.
Condenser microphone is using electronic circuit to control the whole, good cardioid pickup output and sensitivity, low noise, wide dynamic range, which is widely used in recording studios, radio, stage performances, film and television post-production works and other for specialized applications.
- Tailored frequency response provides vocal intelligibility and crispness
- Uni-directional microphone pattern, minimize the surrounding noise
- With a shock mount, featuring an angle adjustment with locking knob
- Anti-wind foam cap, protect microphone and well pick up sound
- Standard screw adapter, easy to mount it on all the standard microphone stand
- Large condenser microphone element for warm, rich recordings
- Smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments
- Overload-protection switch, minimize distortion from loud sound sources
- Bass-reduction switch reduces room noise
- Bright color, fashionable and refresh your life
- Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, recording etc.
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity:34dB dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Output lmpedance:150 30%(at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: 1000
- Equivalent noiselevel:16dBA
- Max.SPL:130dB(at 1KHz 1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio:78dB
- Electrical current:3mA