Description of 48V Phantom Power Sri Lanka For Home Studio Recording BM800 Condenser Microphone:
- Enjoy ultra low-noise audio performance and full-frequency response.
- Comes with one XLR audio cable with high quality XLR male and female connectors.
- High-quality components and rugged construction will ensure this power supply with stand up to the test and perform on all occasions.
- Universal XLR input and output, compatible with all kinds of microphone music recording equipment.
- Use the isolated voltage-boosting technology to effectively prevent the ground signal interference.
- Use soft-start function to avoid the impulsive sound “puff” when booting the device.
- Use the built-in low-pass filter circuit design to fully filter out the interference noise from the external audio equipment.
- Use two sets of balanced power supply , to balance input and output signals , makes the voltage be balanced and stable and inhibit common mode interference.
- Use the brand new USB 5V voltage boost circuit and the low-voltage power supply technology to prevent harm to the human body , to settle the mismatch problems among the different regional electric supplies , voltages and transformers.
- Turn on the power switch and the power indicator on the switch is on.
- The female XLR into the dock connector for condenser microphone, while plug the male XLR into the dock connector for microphone input jack of the phantom power.
- Plug another female XLR into the signal input dock of the phantom power, while plug the other end of XLR into the mixer, sound card or device with balance input.
- Phantom power
- USB cable
- User manual
- Packaging box