Features of 12V to 220V 1000W Inverter Sri Lanka – Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12V DC to 220V AC
- When the voltage exceeds the working voltage range, the inverter will automatically turn off the inverter because the voltage is too low or too high. The purpose is to avoid over voltage damage to the inverter or over discharge to damage the battery.
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy shell, light weight, good thermal conductivity, can quickly reduce the temperature of components, work long hours are not affected.
- Pure sine wave, intelligent filter, does not interfere with electrical appliances, protects electrical appliances. With high conversion efficiency (up to 85%), the low power consumption of the product itself can greatly extend battery life.
- You can use electrical equipment, including TV / LED lights / LCD displays, especially inductive load appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, induction cookers.
- Intelligent temperature control fan makes the inverter more quiet. When the temperature is ≤45 ℃, the fan stops working; when the temperature is ≥45 ℃, the fan starts working.
- Buzzer reminder. Once any protection of the inverter is triggered, the inverter will immediately disconnect the power, the load enters the protection mode and reminds people with a buzzer reminder.
8 Safety Protection Function:
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low input voltage protection
- High input voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Internal fuses
- Type: Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Output voltage waveform: Pure sine wave
- Peak Power: 1000W
- Continues Output Power：850W
- Conversion Efficiency：>85%
- Output voltage: 220V
- Input voltage: 12V (Voltage Range：9V-15.5V)
- Output frequency: 50Hz
- Socket: Universal(Commonly used in sockets in all countries)
- USB Output： YES
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter X 1
- English User manual X 1
- Battery to Inverter Cable X 1