The Unitec 1500 Watt Voltage Stabilizer/Regulator monitors the mains voltage continuously. If the voltage rises or drops, the Unitec 1500 Watt Voltage Stabilizer/Regulator will stabilize the output to ensure the voltage reaching your equipment remains constant at 220V., within the operating range of the unit. If the input voltage falls below 160V or rises above 250V, the Unitec 1500 Watt Voltage Stabilizer/Regulator will disconnect the output, thereby protecting the load. Once the mains voltage returns again within acceptable limits, the Unitec 1500 Watt Voltage Stabilizer/Regulator will reconnect the output following a start up delay.
- Very wide input voltage range
- Excellent output voltage stability
- Includes surge and spike suppression
- Full RFI & noise suppression (ER option only)
- Extremely fast response
- Incorporates over-voltage & under voltage disconnect
- 10 second start-up delay as standard