12 Watt Electronic Flying Insect Killer Repellents Sri Lanka for Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths, etc. Call +94779424509 for more information.
This 12 Watt Electronic Flying Insect Killer Repellents Sri Lanka uses Ultra Violet light to lure light sensitive insects into an electronically charged metal net, destroying them quickly and hygienically. Dead insects are collected in the tray at the base of the 12 Watt Electronic Flying Insect Killer Repellents Sri Lanka for easy cleaning. Ideal for use in the home, food preparation areas, shops, factories, farms etc. No insecticides or chemicals are required. High in efficiency with low power consumption; is easy to install and clean as well as easy to replace bulbs. Sturdy aluminium alloy casing which comes with a chain for hanging, this unit can be used freestanding or hanging.
– Model No: GC2-12
– Watt: 12 Watts
– Input: AC220V-240V ~50Hz/60Hz
– Number of UV Bulbs 2 x 6watts
– Chain for easy hanging
– Read the Instructions Carefully
– High Voltage
– Do not touch the Electric Net
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (Please Read Instructions Carefully Before Use):
Flying insects are attracted to the ultra-violet tube, which is covered by a high voltage electric net. Upon contact with the net they are destroyed.
– Before cleaning the insect killer; it is very important to switch off the power supply
– Children must not be allowed near the insect killer
– Do not insert any metal objects in the electric net
– Clean the insect killer regularly
– Do not immerse the insect killer in water for cleaning purposes
– Do not let the insect killer get wet in the rain or in other ways
– Keep the insect killer away from gas burners
– Use a plastic brush to clean the electric net when necessary